In light of current Government guidelines and to ensure we manage this in a Covid-safe way, we’re delighted that you can now visit us again.
Please familiarise yourself with the below items as they outline conditions of entry:
- All visitors are required to check in via the Victorian Government QR Code system. Please show your Green Tick to staff at entry. Oliver Hume staff will meet and greet you at the entrance and assist with everything
- Government guidelines now require, everyone aged 16 years and over must have had both shots of an approved COVID-19 vaccine to enter our Sales Gallery.
- The easiest way is to link your COVID-19 digital certificate with the Service Victoria app and show it at check in, but it’s not the only way. The Victorian Government has published a handy guide to proof of vaccination. If you can’t show on your phones, Oliver Hume will also accept sighting a printed copy of your valid Vaccine Certificate.
- If you are unvaccinated or unable to provide evidence of your vaccination status, please ensure you book a private appointment in-advance with Madyen Abdou on 03 9684 8141.
- Masks are required and will need to be worn for the duration of your visit. It will also be requested you sanitise your hands when you enter.
- Based on government guidelines, there will be a maximum number of visitors allowed in the office at one time; our team may request you wait outside if this number is close to being exceeded.
- If you would like to read the current guidance from the Victoria Government relating to real estate inspections, please click here.
We kindly ask our team are treated with patience and respect during your visit. Looking forward to seeing you at our Urban Square Sales Gallery!