While our procedures are changing to protect your interest, at this stage business is operating the best we can for the Jubilee Estate. We will continue to keep you informed, as we implement the latest State Government social distancing initiatives.
If you prefer NOT to visit, we understand and will happily accommodate your needs without disrupting your home buying or investment journey.
- YOU CAN COMMUNICATE WITH OUR ESTATE MANAGERS VIA THE FOLLOWING:
- Phone call
- RESERVATION, DEPOSITS OR CONTRACT SIGNING:
- We can Reserve, take Deposits or administer Contract Signing through alternative means should you wish. This can be requested via the phone or email correspondence.
If you would like to visit, to ensure compliance with the Government’s regulations, the following steps must be adhered to.
- YOU WILL NEED TO BOOK A PRIVATE APPOINTMENT AHEAD OF TIME
- for Jubilee Sales & Information Centre, please contact William Agnew on (03) 9684 8185 or email@example.com
- for Urban Square Sales Gallery, please contact David Tran on (03) 9684 8184 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our normal hours of operation will remain, but our Estate Managers will not accept any walk-ins and only be attending to one group at a time.
- PRIOR TO ATTENDING PLEASE NOTIFY OUR SALES TEAM IF:
- You have returned from international travel within the past 14 days?
- You have come in contact with someone who has returned from international travel within the past 14 days or has been known to test positive for Covid-19?
- You have felt unwell at any time in the last 14 days?
- Symptoms for the Novel Coronavirus have included: fever; cough; and difficulty breathing
- WHILE VISITING WE WILL BE FOLLOWING THE BELOW:
- Maintaining our sales offices to the highest standard of hygiene.
- Respectfully avoiding shaking hands.
- Social Distancing will be adhered to by our staff
- 1.5m distancing rule will apply
- Please use hand sanitiser or wash your hands prior and post appointment
- No more than 5 people can attend an appointment at one time
- All visits require a pre-arranged appointment. We will not accept any walk-ins.
We look forward to assisting you on your journey to purchasing a new home at Jubilee.