Club Jubilee One, is coming to life, with the large yellow roof trusses now installed over the main pool area, with the roof sheeting commencing soon! Other exciting work in progress includes;
- Mechanical and electrical works have commenced to the gym area, with the external wall cladding also under way
- The internal lining to the gym area will commence early June
- The walls to amenities area are now complete
- The concourse slab has now been completed
Club Jubilee One is well underway and on track for completion Summer 2019/20! It won’t be long now until you are working up a sweat at our gym whilst the kids are zipping and splashing in our indoor water park wonderland!
Did you know you can check in on our progress any time with our live camera here.
Live Camera – Club Jubilee One Opening Summer 2019/2020
Contracts have been approved and works on site have commenced for the Nido Early School (Child Care centre), with the concrete slab currently 70% complete. Steel work and framing will commence mid-June, so keep an eye-out as you drive down Welcome Parade to see it unfold!
The partnership between the Jubilee estate and Nido Early School is a synergy between two organisations that truly value the meaning of community, family, education and growth. Construction is on track to enrol 2020! Read more about our partnership here.
Other great updates include:
- Turf and trees in Stage 14 are currently being installed.
- Stage 27 Park has been approved by Wyndham Council and will soon commence construction with an expected completion of November 2019.
- The design for the new Stage 20 park will soon be submitted to Council for approval. We anticipate that it will have a toilet, BBQs, shelters, a scooter/bicycle track and many other exciting features to keep the whole family entertained. Construction is expected to commence mid-2020.
- The wetland promenade deck works will start in June and we anticipate completion in September 2019.
- The Jubilee entry feature fence is currently being installed and will be completed by early July. Make sure you have a look as entering the estate!
Future residents and purchasers can stay up to date at any time of the day with our live construction updates. By simply jumping online, you will be able to access ‘My Lot Progress’,which offers easy-to-understand information on how your land is advancing through the civil works and registration phases.
To enquire about Jubilee, call William Agnew on 03 9684 8185 or head to our Sales and Information Centre, 39 Memory Crescent, Wyndham Vale open from 11am – 5pm seven days a week.
Don’t forget to ‘like’ our Facebook page to keep up-to-date with everything happening at Jubilee and across the Wyndham community.
Jubilee: Experience the life you’ve been waiting for, like nothing you expected!